1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS TI Jazz rounds, Pyramid rounds and DR Lo-rider Nickel

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by braydensharrar, Feb 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. braydensharrar

braydensharrar

Feb 21, 2009
    California
    I am selling all the rounds as I have as a confirmation that I am just a flats guy. All of these sets have very little wear and come in their original packaging.

1. Thomastik-Infeld JR364 rounds
    I got these in an effort to see if they would give my the warmth I desire and the sustain of a round, they delivered on both. I also got the 364 (36" scale) to see if I could string them through the body of my Precision to take up some length, it worked very well. The are the same strings as the normal jazz rounds, just slightly thicker and more normal feeling. .043-.055-.075-.101 are the gauges, really balanced. These are expensive as you all know and in very good condition, maybe 8 total hours on them. $45shipped

2. Pyramid Nickel Rounds 45-105
    I got these to see if they would be a good counterpart to their flat relatives when I had two basses. They worked for that very well, but now I just have the one bass. They are a great sounding string, very strong and complex. They have incredible life to the high end. It still really hasn't faded from when they were brand new, although I wish it had! They maybe have 10-15 hours of playing time on the, but were on my bass for about 3 months. They are cut for a Fender through-bridge. Great strings, someone will love them! $25 shipped

3. DR Lo-Rider Nickels 45-105
    Everyone knows these, I used to love them. Way too bright for me these days, I couldn't play them for more than 30 minutes! $15shipped

Thanks for looking, PM me with any questions.

.B

2. braydensharrar

braydensharrar

Feb 21, 2009
    California
    Pyramids SOLD.

3. braydensharrar

braydensharrar

Feb 21, 2009
    California
    All gone!

Thanks.