1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS (Toronto) 3/4 solid wood Korean bass 3,750 CAD

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by funkaholic, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. funkaholic

funkaholic

Nov 30, 2004
    Istanbul TURKEY
    Artist: Aguilar Amplification, Alleva Coppolo Basses, Moollon Basses
    I am moving overseas and clearing some gear, this one HAS to go!

I took this to Humber College today finally and got an opinion from three of the finest bass players in Toronto (I won't name them but you can PM me if you would like details). One of them actually is considering buying the bass, they all agreed that it was a beautiful sounding bass, NOT plywood and much nicer than the chinese basses that are in this price range, also agreed that 4,000CAD would be a very fair deal for this bass, so my price is back to 3,750CAD firm

9 years old, spruce top, maple sides and back, ebony board, adjustable bridge (I also have the original bridge that came with it, it wouldn't accommodate Underwood type pickups), well padded gigbag, Shadow Underwood style pickup, German bow....

Nice full sounding bass, plays well, never had a crack...

The price is 3,750 CAD (AROUND 3,000 USD or so) picked up in Toronto, I will deliver in GTA

Here are more pix....

2. funkaholic

funkaholic

Nov 30, 2004
    Istanbul TURKEY
    I took this to Humber College today finally and got an opinion from three of the finest bass players in Toronto (I won't name them but you can PM me if you would like details). One of them actually is considering buying the bass, they all agreed that it was a beautiful sounding bass, Not plywood, much nicer than the chinese basses that are in this price range, also agreed that 4,000CAD would be a very fair deal for this bass, so my price is back to 3,750CAD firm

3. funkaholic

funkaholic

Nov 30, 2004
    Istanbul TURKEY
    Sunday afternoon BUMP!!!!
    I may be open to trades on vintage electric basses, especially early 70s Jazz basses with maple fretboards.....

4. funkaholic

funkaholic

Nov 30, 2004
    Istanbul TURKEY
    Some local interest, still available though.....

The pics don't do the bass justice, cell phone camera on a very sunny day, oh well....

Bump

5. funkaholic

funkaholic

Nov 30, 2004
    Istanbul TURKEY
    SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.