1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Tort Pickguard Jazz V (imperfect) plus white pickguard

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bassman_al, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey all,
    My goof is your gain. I was working on a 5 string USA Fender Jazz bass for a friend. One thing I did was install a new tort pickguard. I goofed when cutting out the notch for the truss rod nut, to access the truss rod at the heel. See pic below. This pickguard is essentially brand new, purchased from Musician's Friend in January. He rarely plays the bass so its been mostly sitting in its case or at his house when he plays on occasion. So I am selling this pickguard as well as the white pickguard it came with. The tort goes for $30 new and the white I guess would be about $20. I am trying to raise enough money to buy him a new tort one so I can due the cut right.

$25 shipped for both. Prefer selling both together. Pics of the white one to come. its in good shape.

6755265455_e7dd239e62_b.
    Untitled by alanpachter, on Flickr

2. Bump

3. Does anyone know if the Squier Vintage Modified 5 Jazz Bass uses the exact same size pickguards as the USA Jazz V 5-string basses?

4. Bump

5. Sold pending payment...

6. Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.