FS: Tour-Ready Ampeg Rig..... MONSTER!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by pablomigraine, Nov 11, 2011.

1. pablomigraine

pablomigraine Commercial User

Feb 9, 2005
    New York
    Director of Commercial Sales - Neural DSP
    Okay so up on the block is my all new, all less than 6 months old Ampeg "Big Rig"

2011 Ampeg SVT-7Pro

2011 Ampeg SVT-810e

Both units are AS-NEW without a scratch or a scuff anywhere. This rig is INSANELY loud and provides the Ampeg oomph all day. If you haven't read the reviews and love threads here on TB, the 7Pro is everyones new favorite, and has almost singlehandedly reinstated Ampeg as the king of rock & metal tone. The amp will ship with a Calzone 2-spc heavy-duty rack case and attendant rack ears.

Again, if you haven't read the reviews here on Talkbass, the verdict is in.... the new Chinese SVT-810e's are WORLDS better than the 810's of the past 10 years.... far more treble extension, less cabinet resonance and punishing volume. Everyone agrees.

I'd really like to sell these as a package, and will not consider separating unless this thread reaches several months of age with no action. The one does me no good if the other sells. I will also include a very heavy gauge 5' Speakon speaker cable, and a 12' Monster BASS cable, as well as some Monster Gold patch cables.

Both units will come with their original manuals and factory warranty cards.

This package would cost you AT LEAST $2,000.00 considering the needed extras, more with sales tax or freight...

I will sell this package for $1,200.00

This is basically like buying a brand new SVT-810 and getting an SVT-7Pro FOR FREE.....

Shipping the Cabinet itself is possible but it's extremely expensive, and will be done at buyer's expense. I will drive anywhere in a 200 mile radius of Upstate NY to deliver this rig.

2. pablomigraine

Feb 9, 2005
    New York
    bamp!

3. pablomigraine

Feb 9, 2005
    New York
    Looks like we may be able to separate after all.... taking offers on each separately.... get at me.....

4. Price for just the SVT 7 Pro?

5. pablomigraine

Feb 9, 2005
    New York
    $700 including Calzone rack case and shipping?

Feel free to make offer for either...

6. PatO

PatO

May 21, 2006
    Colchester VT
    where in upstate NY are you headed out of?

7. pablomigraine

Feb 9, 2005
    New York
    Guys..... Ive had something come across my desk that may change my situation..... I'm going to temporarily "suspend" this listing until Wednesday when I can find out more.... interested parties please PM me so I can make sure that the first comer is first served should I still be able to sell this come wednesday.... Thanks!!

PS - I'm outside of Saratoga Springs / Albany area....

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021