1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Trace Elliot V-Type 300H. Perfect!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by stingray56funk, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stingray56funk

stingray56funk Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2005
    Atlanta
    I am selling my beloved Trace Elliot V-Type 300H. This is the incredible V-Type tone that bass players rave about on TB. I have owned tons of Trace gear and this is by far my favorite head. I have a full service invoice from where it was repaired and put to spec by British Audio Service on 12/11/2007. I have only gigged the head once since it was repaired in December. Here is what BAS did to the head:

-Dissassembly
    -300 watt Bipolar board needed to be replaced (I bought the head and it needed this repair).
    -Replace 300 watt Bipolar board with updated MOSFET module.
    -Calibrate and Test unit.
    -Remove Preamp assembly and rework ground trace.
    -Clean all Inside and Out, All Electronics
    -Reassemble and perform full audio and function test.

This head is in GUARANTEED shape!!! The head came with a 90 day guarantee as well! If you own Trace gear then you know that British Audio Service is the best when it comes to repairing or upkeeping your Trace gear.

This repair costed $350.49. Full service and the head is completely ready to go.

The sound is spectacular! Very full tone...deep and tubey...yet with quick transients (like most Trace gear). The XLR out is top notch...perfect for live use and recording!

You guys know this head...they are wonderful and you won't find one in this guaranteed condition.

DSC03979.

For Sale Only: Price = $625 including insured shipping in the Con USA.

Ask any questions you want. I'll post more pics tomorrow and I'll also post a picture of the British Audio Service Work Invoice.

Thanks!

2. stingray56funk

stingray56funk Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2005
    Atlanta
    This beauty is sold!

Thanks Adam Clayton!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.