Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/Trade: Sansamp PSA-1 Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by PanteraFan, Mar 6, 2006.

1. I've had this baby for a couple of years now, and while it is great I'm itching for something a little more bass-oriented.

It's the flagship of the Sansamp Line, it has all the sounds that their boxes make and more besides, it's a monster DI box, a quintessential studio tool and a beast of a distortion unit. This is even better for use on guitar, guitarists slaver over this like wild animals. It is fully MIDI compatible.

My unit has been racked since I bought it, there is no wear at all and the unit is as close to mint as can be, except for a little tarnish on the level knob.

[​IMG]

I'm ideally looking to directly trade this for an Ampeg SVP-Pro, no cash involved except shipping? Being in the UK what I'd want for this in US$ is pretty high, I'd want the equivalent of £330, which is around $500. This would include shipping to the states. I would prefer a trade though. If your SVP has new tubes in it then please let me know what's in there, but I will most likely put JJ/Tesla in there once I get it.

xpanterafanx@hotmail.com

Cheers,

PF

2. Bump. Buy it for your guitarist!