1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/Trade: Sansamp PSA-1 Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by PanteraFan, Mar 6, 2006.

1. I've had this baby for a couple of years now, and while it is great I'm itching for something a little more bass-oriented.

It's the flagship of the Sansamp Line, it has all the sounds that their boxes make and more besides, it's a monster DI box, a quintessential studio tool and a beast of a distortion unit. This is even better for use on guitar, guitarists slaver over this like wild animals. It is fully MIDI compatible.

My unit has been racked since I bought it, there is no wear at all and the unit is as close to mint as can be, except for a little tarnish on the level knob.

[​IMG]

I'm ideally looking to directly trade this for an Ampeg SVP-Pro, no cash involved except shipping? Being in the UK what I'd want for this in US$ is pretty high, I'd want the equivalent of £330, which is around $500. This would include shipping to the states. I would prefer a trade though. If your SVP has new tubes in it then please let me know what's in there, but I will most likely put JJ/Tesla in there once I get it.

xpanterafanx@hotmail.com

Cheers,

PF

2. Bump. Buy it for your guitarist!