1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Trex bass sweeper chorus

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Dr Stankface, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've had this on my board for a few weeks now and really don't have a very practical application for it so on she goes to someone that can use her. Have original box and paperwork. Great condition. Looking for $60 shipped. Had velcro on the back but its been removed. Will post some pics as soon as possible.

2. my favorite sounding chorus.. too bad its last on my list of pedal needs and my disposable income is lacking at the moment. if it doesn't move and you'd be willing to hold it feel free to PM me I'd love to have it

3. I might be able to do that. Let me think on it!

Bump

4. To zee top. Might consider trades for a jazz neck or body!

5. vonsparks

vonsparks

Jul 13, 2011
    Guernsey
    If you would ship to Guernsey, Channel Islands I would be interested, but wont be let down if you dont want to ship it that far!

6. Let me check on the cost of it and i'll let you know! PM me a specific address and I'll look into it tonight.

7. PM'd you.

8. Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.