FS: Tune Bass Maniac 4-string, $325 shipped!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by junglebike, Dec 6, 2003.

1. junglebike

junglebike Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2003
    San Diego, CA
    Here's a nice one you don't see every day... Tune's Bass Maniac series was copied by Ibanez to make their soundgear line of basses. Mine's got a P/J configuration, and is purple. I've linked to the mfg's web site and some pics I have of it. These daddies retail for $1000, and they're the easiest playing basses you'll ever find. Light weight and a thin fast neck.

It's a fantastic slap bass, with a modern sound. I have installed a set of EMG active pickups, wired for 18V operation. I re-wired it so the output jack is on the frot of the body. Some playing wear (finish is worn through at the thumb spot by the p-pickup), but good frets and excellent playability. Some chips and dings, but perfect functionally. Very very easy playing bass. Check out the reviews at bgra.net! $325 shipped or best offer. May consider trades, especially for a 2x10 cab or a good J-bass neck, plus or minus cash as necessary.

mfg's site:
    Mfg site

my bass:
    My bass