1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Two Acme Low B-2 cabinets

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by mysteryclock, Oct 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mysteryclock

mysteryclock Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Franklin, TN
    These are two Acme Low B-2 Cabinets (4 ohm) that I purchased new, and are in as-new condition. I have used these as part of my bass guitar rig at home, so they are clean and smoke-free. They feature:

• Stressed-panel construction for lighter weight (50lbs) & greater strength
    • 2 x special 10" woofers designed to have a lower resonance, deeper voice coil and longer excursion than standard 10s
    • 5" midrange driver
    • Shallow horn tweeter
    • Metal grill

I'm also including factory padded cases for both cabinets, and an Auralex Gramma as part of the deal. New, these cabinets + cases are $668 each, so $675 for the pair, including the Gramma ($49 by itself) is a steal!

I'll ship these within the CONUS for $25 per cabinet (to offset the cost of sending something this big) or I'll gladly meet you to deliver them in person within a couple of hours of the greater Nashville, TN area for FREE!

I can accept PayPal eCheck or cash (if I'm delivering them in person.) Feel free to contact me if you have any more questions or need any more detailed pictures.

Here are three bandwidth-eating pictures of 'em.

Attached Files:

2. Low Class

Low Class Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2005
    Gasaholic
    PM sent! First in line for both shipped.

3. pm

4. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Any chance of selling individually?

5. Any interest in trades?

6. mysteryclock

Oct 3, 2010
    Franklin, TN
    I'd trade dead-even for an as-new Hartke HyDrive 410+115 stack but I don't view that as a very likely-to-occur swap, understandably. I'm hoping to at least offset the cost of those (when I get around to buying them down the road) by parting ways with these guys.

7. Jefe

Jefe

Mar 8, 2010
    Asheville, NC
    Are these Series I or Series II cabinets?

8. mysteryclock

Oct 3, 2010
    Franklin, TN
    Series II.

9. mysteryclock

Oct 3, 2010
    Franklin, TN
    Sold, pending payment!

10. Wow, that went fast!

11. JEDBass

JEDBass

Mar 10, 2009
    West Hartford, CT
    Bryan,

It was a while back, but there was a guy in Milford who was selling a B2 on Craigslist a while back. You might want to go scrounging through the New Haven CL classifieds to see if he is still offering it. Good luck!

12. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    It appears to be gone now, but thanks all the same :)

13. mysteryclock

Oct 3, 2010
    Franklin, TN
    Sold for listed price. Thanks again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.