1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Two Mesa Boogie PowerHouse 1x15 cabs (8 Ohm)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Horny Toad, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Horny Toad

Horny Toad Guest

Mar 4, 2005
    NJ
    Up for sale are my two gently used Mesa/Boogie PowerHouse 1x15 cabinets. I'm the original owner - I purchased them directly from the Mesa/Boogie Hollywood store about a year and a half ago. They've never been pushed hard. I've taken very good care of them. They're built like a tank and sound glorious together. These are of course the current 600W models with the Mesa Player Control Network horn management system. You can read more about them HERE.

Both cabs come with their Mesa Track-Loc removable casters and Mesa slip covers.

Asking $450 each or best offer, local deal only.* Cash or PayPal. I'm located between NYC and Philly, and I'm willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet.

*The only way I would consider shipping is if you handle all packing and shipping arrangements with my local UPS Store.

Some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stacked:

[​IMG]

Here they are resting comfortably between sets at a recent corporate gig. :)

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking.

2. Crabby

Crabby

Dec 22, 2004
    I thought you loved your cabs! Do tell what you have replaced them with!

3. Uh oh....I thought these sold. My wheels are spinning once again....

4. Horny Toad

Horny Toad Guest

Mar 4, 2005
    NJ
    Unfortunately, that deal fell through, so they're back and ready to rock! :bassist:

5. 57pbass

57pbass Supporting Member

PM sent

6. Horny Toad

Horny Toad Guest

Mar 4, 2005
    NJ
    PM replied.

7. Horny Toad

Horny Toad Guest

Mar 4, 2005
    NJ