1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS-Two Musicman Sterlings

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TallLankyBastyd, Jun 26, 2007.

1. TallLankyBastyd

TallLankyBastyd

Jan 31, 2007
    Seattle
    I love these two basses... but I love my new Sadowskies even more! ;)

So...

BassicAddiction001.gif

...I'm selling the two Sterlings (on the right in this photo.)

The single humbuckered Sterling has been professionally modified (as in I paid a guitar tech to do it rather than do it myself) to BEAD tuning. It is in VERY good condition... I bought it used from Bass Northwest here in Seattle. I would like $900 plus actual s/h costs for this one.

The Sterling on the far right of the photo has the cool single and humbucker pup configuration. I bought it a couple of months ago from a guy who had bought it new and never even taken the protective plastic off the pickguard and covers. I would like $1200 plus actual s/h costs for this one.

I am not sure of the actual years of build for these two but will try and look up their serial numbers if anyone requires that information.

I'm a paypal user and, despite the fees, prefer to do business this way as there is at least a small level of protection for both parties. I will, however, take cashiers checks or money orders... I AM an honest/fair person to do transactions with but... you don't know that so the cashiers checks/money order decision is up to you.

Thanks for looking!

2. GaryLC

GaryLC

Apr 6, 2006
    Scotia, NY
    I absolutely love your handle!!! You can almost hear the way "Bastyd" is being said....

3. TallLankyBastyd

TallLankyBastyd

Jan 31, 2007
    Seattle
    Well... Thank You!!

I think... :eyebrow:

:D

4. TallLankyBastyd

TallLankyBastyd

Jan 31, 2007
    Seattle
    Now don't make me keep these all to myself!! :eyebrow:

I will you know...

Really...

:p

5. TallLankyBastyd

TallLankyBastyd

Jan 31, 2007
    Seattle
    Thanks to those who have PM'd me concerning these two Sterlings... great trade offers but I am only looking to sell these outright. :D

6. TheBrad

TheBrad Baby step bassist - 90% n00b

Jan 16, 2006
    Mountain View,CA
    Please refresh my memory, Sterlings have a neck profile closer to a J-Bass or a P-Bass?

7. You can find the date if u open up the backcover.

8. peabody

peabody Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    They have a thinner neck like the Jazz....and one of the best playing necks I've ever come across (IMHO)....

9. TallLankyBastyd

TallLankyBastyd

Jan 31, 2007
    Seattle
    Sunday evening bump

:)

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021