1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS- Universal Audio LA610

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by blondmix3, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blondmix3

blondmix3 Supporting Member

May 30, 2007
    Evansville, Indiana
    Up for grabs is my LA610 channel strip. Great condition, one scratch on the face from the day that I bought it. I'll get more pics tonight. $995 shipped in the 48. Thanks.

LA-610 Classic Tube Recording Channel
    The LA-610 brings UA's legendary vintage “all tube” luxury sound into a modern channel strip format by combining the 610 Mic-Pre/EQ/DI section and a T4 Opto-compressor into a single 2U unit with a ground-breaking price.

Legendary Bill Putnam 610 tube mic pre and EQ used on countless classic recordings
    Authentic Teletronix LA-2A-style T4 opto-compressor
    Complete vintage channel-strip at groundbreaking price within project studio reach
    Mic Pre with Gain and Level controls, variable impedance switching, and Instrument DI for recording tone “color”
    UA build quality and heritage, audiophile components, hand-assembled in the USA

rack1.

2. blondmix3

May 30, 2007
    Evansville, Indiana
    Price drop bump!

3. Payment sent thank you

4. blondmix3

May 30, 2007
    Evansville, Indiana
    SOLD! Thanks!