1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Unlocked Blackberry Storm 9530 Phone

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Lokire, Apr 7, 2009.

1. I seem to have OCD with phones lately...:eyebrow:

This here is an unlocked Blackberry Storm. The fancy 'clickable' touchscreen type. I love the form factor and style. Feels high-quality and solid. But I don't have a Blackberry data plan and didn't realize beforehand that you really NEED a blackberry plan to use the phone to its fullest. Oh well, back to the iPhone I go.

It's unlocked and should work with any GSM SIM card (I used it on ATT) or CDMA network.

I sold it on ebay and then refunded the buyer since I lost the USB cable :(:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220383314213&ssPageName=ADME:L:EOISSA:US:1123

So it comes with all the original stuff, aside from the USB cable. It's not the standard mini-usb jack on most phones. Comes with an 8gb micro-SD card, CDs/Manuals, Charger.

$320 shipped

2. iplaybasstexas

iplaybasstexas

Apr 5, 2008
    DFW
    would you trade it for a white BlackjackII?

3. Nope. Not interested in any trades, sorry. Unless you happen to have a Palm Pre :ninja:

4. iplaybasstexas

iplaybasstexas

Apr 5, 2008
    DFW
    i can offer $250

5. I'm not that desperate (yet), sorry.

6. I just got mine yesterday and I love it!!! :hyper:

7. iplaybasstexas

iplaybasstexas

Apr 5, 2008
    DFW
    maybe bass gear? or sports cards (my thread on here..)

8. Nope, cash only.