Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Updated Epifani NYC T-210 cabinet

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by netefx, Aug 8, 2005.

1. Selling my beloved Epifani NYC T-210 cabinet. It's a full rich 2x10" design with Epifani sound. It's the new style design, which specifies 500 watts RMS at 4 ohms. About 1 year ago one of the 10" drivers failed. I called Nick Epifani and he sold me 2 replacement drivers. At that time I switched it to a 4 ohm load to get the most out of it. I also replace all cabinet corners. Carpet covering looks great too. I kept it in a Epifani cover. Sound great. One of the best 210 cabinets out there. Not the lighter Neo design but the fuller sounding NYC design.

Asking $550 plus shipping. Located in Sacramento California. Thanks!

http://www.netefx.com/Epifani

... Mark

Email: msl@NetEFX.com

Cell: 916.220.2685 (leave message if not answered)

2. $525 plus shipping will get the deal done. Remember this a 4 ohm cabinet. I used it on a seperate channel and got the max out of it. Thanks.

... Mark

3. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Looking for anything in trade?

4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I'm thinking the same thing. I'll shoot you an e-mail with what I have. I'm too chicken to call. :eek:

-Mike

5. Sup dudes? Hey I appreciate the trade idea but I'm in pretty good shape now. So I'd rather sell it outright. Thanks.

... Mark

6. Epibump

7. Excellent shape. Make me an offer. Thanks.

... Mark

8. It's gone.