1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS US G&L Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by JB36, Jan 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JB36

JB36 Supporting Member

Apr 22, 2010
    Albany, NY
    I've owned this bass for awhile now, but it's not getting much attention lately. It sets up and plays well with no issues. It's in very good condition with no dings and a couple of light marks that won't photograph. The weight is right around 9.7. It comes with the original G&G vintage Tolex style case.

This bass was originally purchased from Bass Central and here is the actual bass demo:

These basses are around $1500 new and I've seen them priced all over the place used. I'm pricing at the bottom of what I've seen at $875 shipped CONUS only via Pay Pal. I have a new bass on the way so I'm not interested in trades.

GampLFront1_zpsc2ea0778.jpg GampLFront3_zps69311ba6.jpg GampLBack_zps38e0725f.jpg GampLCase_zpsb0636b49.jpg

2. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    This is tempting...

3. JB36

JB36 Supporting Member

Apr 22, 2010
    Albany, NY
    Bass has been sold.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 7, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.