SOLD FS: US Made Ampeg 410-HLN

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by SnakeAnthony, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've got an Ampeg 410-HLN that I'd like to get moved. I'm currently using my guitarist's 8x10, and could use funds, so this needs to go.

The HLN is pretty much the same as the HLF, but with an extra 100 watts added to the power rating. It's just as ballsy as the HLF model, but is just able to take a little bit more power. They weren't made for very long and are pretty hard to come by.

I'd like to get $425 out of the deal. If you want to see this shipped to you, PM me and I'll calculate shipping to your area and add that to $425. Or if you are in the Nashville, TN/Louisville, KY areas (or pretty much two hours any direction from Bowling Green, KY), I will drive to meet you.

Pictures:
    301k8ax.jpg
    1iebnq.jpg
    2iadk4n.jpg
    11j52fr.jpg
    2zgeyhl.jpg
    2zgr9xy.jpg

2. xbrandonx

xbrandonx

Sep 27, 2008
    Kentucky
    Hard to tell by the pics, but those are speakon connections correct?

3. Indeed, there are both 1/4" and Speakon connections.

4. xbrandonx

xbrandonx

Sep 27, 2008
    Kentucky
    I've been leaning towards wanting a 610 recently, however I may take you up on this and meet you somewhere between louisville/BG.

I'll let you know.

5. Bump to the top.

PM to Brandon.

6. Ba-Bump.

7. Back to the top.

8. Bipitty bopitty bump

9. Bump.

I can't edit the original post anymore, but the price has been lowered to $400 plus shipping costs.

10. LeeP

LeeP

Aug 22, 2002
    Frankfort, KY
    PM sent your way...

11. On hold for a man with the same name as I.

12. SOLD!

13. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 24, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.