1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: USA Fender Jazz 5 - 2009 - Cola Red - Maple Neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by a2zbassman, Dec 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD

Just took this one in on a trade. I just can't get used to the wider nut width, and accompanying string spacing, then what I'm used to. So, this has got to go to someone who will play it.

It's a 2009, Very, very, near MINT condition, cola-red with maple neck. Ash body with great low-action across the fretboard. Stock passive electronics. Great, tight, low-B. Weighs in at about 10 lbs in the bath scale. Not sure how old the strings are, or what brand (I think nickle DR's), but they still sound great.

I cleaned and polished it up and can't find anything but a few light swirl marks on the body, and fingernail/pick scratches on the pickguard. The neck and headstock are prefect IMO. No noticeable fretwear. Come with a stock OHSC with a few marks and dings, but still safe and fully functional.

Asking for [DEL]$1050[/DEL] $1000 shipped to CONUS/Lower 48. PayPal OK. Also would do Bank/Cashiers check or MO (shipping after they clear of course). I will entertain trade offers, but am primarily looking for a sale. So, offer up what you have . . . the worst I can do is say no.

Edit - Possible trade bait:
    fEARful 3-way cab (plus cash? depending on build, condition and model)
    Lakland Skyline DJ5; 55-AJ,02,60,01D+$???
    Carvin SB5000 series (+ cash?)
    Perhaps another 5 sting bass of equal value, no Fenders please (think trade value at $1200 or so).

Please PM me with any questions or offers.

Thanks for looking!

024-1-1.

More pix available on request.

2. Price drop Bump. Down to $1000 shipped

3. Bump

4. Just sent you a PM.

5. All PM's replied to

6. This one is on-hold, pending payment.

7. Sold and thread closed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.