1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS:USA Peavey Cirrus 5 String

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by witness, Oct 5, 2008.

1. witness

witness Supporting Member

Jan 31, 2002
    Arizona
    For sale is my USA Peavey Cirrus 5 string bass, flame maple/alder body with Pau Ferro fingerboard. I'm not going to get into details because most people here on TB already know about the Cirrus. This bass is in excellent condition, no dings or scratches that I can find anywhere. It comes with the original HSC which is also in great condition, and a new set of Sadowsky black label strings still in the original package unused. I'm selling this bass for $750, buyer pays for shipping in the US, no overseas shipping please. I really need the cash, so no trades at this time. Paypal, money order or cashier's check is acceptable form of payment. A couple of pics are attached to get things started, but you can contact me at rocman@cox.net if you need more pics or info. Thanks for looking,

Roc

2. Brad Hanback

Brad Hanback Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2007
    North Alabama
    PM Sent

3. witness

Jan 31, 2002
    Arizona
    All PMs replied to

4. fretster

fretster Advanced Beginner Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2005
    Moraga, California
    It's a beauty! Wish it was still in MY livingroom! :bassist:

5. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

Damn, I wish this was up a week ago! Nice!

6. witness

Jan 31, 2002
    Arizona
    Ok TBers, last chance to get this before going off to ebay this time tomorrow!