1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: USA Peavey Patriot w/Bullet Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ubnomnar, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ubnomnar

ubnomnar Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2009
    So Cal
    SOLD Locally

$185 PayPal shipped takes home a nice white USA Peavey Patriot bass with a maple/maple neck. This one has the very smooth Grover Titan tuners and a single super ferrite pickup.

This Patriot is on the lighter side at only 8 lb. 5 oz.

It is currently strung with a fresh set of DR stainless Lo-Riders 40-100. The truss rod adjusts smoothly and the frets are in very good shape. Fast neck with 1.5" nut width.

The bass has picked up some small dings, dents, and even a chip over the years. There is also a split in the paint on leading edge of the neck pocket (upper horn side). The bass still looks sharp as the pics attest.

The pickguard and pickup ring have no cracks.

The chrome is in very good shape without pitting. The electronics work great but the knobs are slightly scratchy as they are rotated.

The Bullet case is bullet proof... but the foam strips must have disappeared long ago. There is currently a piece of green felt laid in place to protect the body.

This is top notch USA quality for pennies: )

2. Scottpro1969

Scottpro1969 Supporting Member

Oct 10, 2005
    Townsend, MA
    Wow, killer price for this bass. Very thin neck...awesome tone. I wish I had the extra cash.

3. I have one almost like it. Great bass. Very light weight too! These weigh 2 pounds less than a standard Patriot like the one in my avatar. You really can't go wrong at this price.

4. kellyrojo

kellyrojo

Feb 16, 2011
    South Carolina
    wow ---- 185 w case? wow!................hot deal

5. I want this if you still have it on Thursday (payday)!

6. mb94952

mb94952 Endorsing Artist : SFARZO STRINGS

WOW !!! Killer bass.

What is the tonal difference between this bass and the one just like it with the sideways Super Ferrite pup ?

7. ubnomnar

ubnomnar Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2009
    So Cal
    GONE... Sold locally... Cash & Carry!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.