1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS- USACG 5 String 35" scale neck- Lakland, Xotic

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by 123321, Jan 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 123321

123321 Bravely eating @ MacDonald's Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia
    USACG 35" scale 5 string neck. Xotic headstock shape. (USACG has made necks and bodies for Xotic in the past and, as recently discovered by me here on a discussion forum, Lakland as well...). Killer smaller frets in perfect condition. USA's fret work is outta sight!! Looks Plek'd. Quartersawn maple with Pau Ferro board. Graphite rods. Nice and tight and straight! Oil finish (nicely done!). LIKE NEW! USACG can do a body for this for around $200.00, and even for less if you have the wood. Cool!! $[DEL]195.00[/DEL] 185.00 shipped in the USA!!.

What you're looking at here is a Lakland, Xotic caliber instrument for way less... TB offers opportunity for bridges, pickups, tuners at bargains... A great opportunity to build a world class bass for a Mexican 5 price...

These pics are Blackberry pics... Sorry for the compromised picture quality... It seriously looks better than these pics!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This neck would be $283.00 without the quartersawn option (as it doesn't typically exist- if it did, an extra $50.00) direct from USA Custom!

USA Custom Guitars are a great bunch of music-minded people making TOP DRAWER parts and make guitar and bass parts for other top names. It's great stuff!

USACG - Custom Guitar and Bass Peghead Shapes

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/...dowsky-pre-vtc-nordstrand-big-singles-827017/

2. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    Joel,

I wish I could pick this up from you. Sadly, I just don't have the time or cash for a project. :(

3. 123321

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia
    I feel ya!! Whoever gets this neck and proceeds with it as a project is going to be delighted with it. As I told you, I absolutely guarantee this neck!! Frets look like new and are perfectly peaked to playing bliss!!

4. 123321

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia
    Lowered this neck by $10.00... It was an outstanding deal $40.00 ago, now- AMAZING!!!

5. 123321

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia
    T:cool:T:cool:T

6. Syco_bass

Syco_bass Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2008
    Tucson, Arizona
    Custom builder - Arizona Bass Company/Curcio Custom Basses
    Send that baby to papa. lol

Payment sent.