1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Used 20 GB 4G iPod with extras!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Mental Octopus, Apr 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    I have a used 20 GB iPod for Windows that I got maybe a year or a year and a half ago. I have since gotten a new iPod so i don't need this one...

It has been used a lot...it has a lot of light scratching on it all over the place, even the screen...but it works perfectly and has never failed me. There are NO cracks in the screen or anything, just light scratching.

I am including with the iPod an UNOPENED Black iSkin to protect the iPod from any furthur scratching. I will also include a set of headphones, a firewire or usb connector depending on your preference, and the wall charger. I don't think I have the disc for it, but it would be useless since there is a better iTunes version for download on the Apple website.

I am thinking $125 + $10 shipping = $135 shipped

I also have an Altec Lansing inMotion iPod Stereo, charges while it plays and it sounds great! add $30 if you want it...

if you want pics, i'll try and borrow a camera soon.

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    How much music is on it? Will you leave the music on it when you sell it?

-Mike

3. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    No music!

4. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    Takes a long time? To plug in a cable and go watch a movie while the computer does everything? :D

Technically, selling the music on the ipod isn't legal. Some will say it isn't a big deal, but it's probably not best to advertise that you'd sell copies of downloaded music on Talkbass.

5. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    Read ya loud and clear

6. Is this sold?

7. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    nope

8. Mr. Pickle

Mr. Pickle

Aug 20, 2005
    pm'd

9. life.x

life.x

Dec 21, 2003
    hamburg ny
    did you sell it yet?

10. jiant.

jiant.

Jul 3, 2004
    Fort Mill, SC
    Is this still available?

11. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    sorry for the delay of response but i just moved into a new house and did not have computer access until today. the iPod is still available. who ever arranges to pay me first will get it.

12. BStringJerry

BStringJerry

Aug 5, 2005
    Texas
    PM sent

13. If Jerry doesnt get it, can we see some pics? Id be interested if its not beat to pieces. As long as the screen is still readable, there shouldnt be much of an issue.

14. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    SOLD to mr. BstringJerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.