1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Verellen Meatsmoke pre-amp pedal!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by helenforsdale, Mar 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. helenforsdale

helenforsdale

Mar 25, 2007
    Howdy folks.

Up for grabs - one Verellen Meatsmoke Tube Pre Amp unit.
    $550 shipped.

8528146487_52c350492e.

8528147577_fbb0021704.

So I've decided that the Meatsmoke isn't for me. It's an incredible unit, and Ben's customer service is second to none - but it just doesn't work with my sound.

This is in 10/10 condition - used for less than an hour in a studio environment. Take advantage of my poor impulse control when it comes to cool gear and snap this up.

Local pick-up is available if yr in the NYC region, other wise shipping is included.

EDIT: No trades - I'm sorry. I've got too much gear as is. I need the $$$.

2. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Folks this thing is the real deal save some huge money and grab this.

3. zwkoch

zwkoch You can't do that on bass enthusiast Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Twin Cities, MN
    I have paid $700 and have to wait 6 weeks for a new one. Why in the world is this still here?

4. helenforsdale

helenforsdale

Mar 25, 2007
    Thanks for the bumps guys, I really appreciate it. Sad to be trading my number in :crying:

Yeah - it's a sick piece of gear at an amazing price. Someone snag it...

5. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Save your number I have a feeling you will be back sir.

6. SirMjac28

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    The owner of his beautiful device gets a free membership into the exclusive Verellen club don't waste this opportunity to save around $200.00 dollars off the price of a new one grab this baby and I guarantee it will instantly become your favorite.

7. helenforsdale

helenforsdale

Mar 25, 2007
    I probably will - Ben is the sweetest dude in the world and his gear is sick. Until then, I've got bills :meh:

Thanks for the boost, I appreciate it.

8. SirMjac28

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    This is the tube preamp section of the beastly Verellen Meatsmoke head where the SVT has a nice growl the Verellen sounds like a lion that's just been fed thirty cans of red bull with twenty barbs stuck in it's paws so go grab a power amp and watch the jaws drop and see people after the show asking you what you are using? I have to remind you this is almost $200.00 off the regular price and Ben has a waiting list as long as Lindsay Lohan's arrest record so grab this before this young man comes to his senses.

9. I can't imagine how anyone would not LOVE the tone out of this thing.

If you want tube tone, this is it. Tubey goodness to the max!

10. Payment sent!

11. SirMjac28

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Congrats don't forget to join the Verellen club and enjoy your new baby.

12. helenforsdale

helenforsdale

Mar 25, 2007
    Ugh, I know. The overdrive tone is what sold me - and I'm tearing up as I box this thing up. I may have made a mistake...waugh!

Still, bills to pay... :crying:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.