1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Vintag ProCo Rat with Keeley mod

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by sellersm, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Vintage ProCo rat pedal (not the new, crappy ones made in China) modded by Robert Keeley. Has 3-way switch on back, blue LED, much better tone, more output, truer bypass.

S/N: RT-262001 Made in the U.S.A.!

Like new condition. Asking $125 shipped. Prefer PayPal with verified shipping address.

mark s.

2. Pics?

3. Here are 2 pics of the pedal.

Attached Files:

4. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    I have one of these...if you like the Rat but you don't like it sucking out all the bass, get it. It's got two extra settings that are much better for bass, plus the original. One of my favorite pedals ever. I sold all my good pedals a couple years ago but I kept this and a Deluxe Electric Mistress.

5. GM60466

GM60466

May 20, 2006
    Land of Lakland
    PM this morning

G

6. All deals have fallen through so it's still available. Like new, took out of box and put on pedal board....