1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS Vintage 1966 Fender Blackface & 3 cabs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by RockSanity, Nov 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockSanity

RockSanity

Aug 12, 2012
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Founder & CEO, RockSanity.com
    I'm cleaning out my studio and am selling my vintage Fender stuff. 1966 Fender Blackface Bassman head with matching 2 X 12 cab. This amp is absolutely awesome and a guitar player's dream. For the bass player I have 2 Fender 2 X15 cabs that sound great. The older one is a 1967 with original square backspeakers....rough on the outside but absolutely rocks. The second 2 X 15 cab is early 1970's in great shape. I believe it has the original JBL's. Both 2 X 15's have original Fender covers. I am not a collector but tend to buy stuff that interests me (It's called G.A.S.). I am not in a hurry to sell but want to buy a Mesa bass combo. I live in Tallahassee but am willing to met someone half-way (up to 150 miles) to deliver. This is a steal at $1,200 for all!

Attached Files:

2. Oren Hudson

Oren Hudson

Dec 25, 2007
    Gastonia, NC
    Sure wish I lived closer to Florida than North Carolina! :meh:

3. Bulltrout

Bulltrout Supporting Member

Jun 13, 2007
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Great price.

4. RockSanity

RockSanity

Aug 12, 2012
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Take a nice drive to Atlanta or Savannah and I'll meet you there.

5. RockSanity

RockSanity

Aug 12, 2012
    Tallahassee, Florida
    All sold. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.