1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Vintage 1975 Fender Precision Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by rocker68, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocker68

rocker68 Supporting Member

Apr 22, 2012
    SE Florida
    **SOLD!**

Vintage 1975 Fender Precision Bass for sale. I bought this from a friend of my dad's a while ago. From what I understand the bass had hardly been played in the last 25 years. It's in excellent condition with only a bit of buckle rash on the back and a couple minor dings. I'd give it a very solid 8/10. Neck dates to '75, pots to '74, pickups to '75. Does have the bridge pickup cover but no neck pickup cover or thumb rest. The only thing that may not be original is the pickguard. I don't see thumb rest holes or neck pickup holes on the pickguard. If anyone knows if the guard still may be original let me know. Weight is 10 lbs on the bathroom scale, not a light bass but it does sound really great. The neck is straight and the frets are in great shape with very little wear. Action is medium, could probably use a professional setup to achieve super low action. Currently strung with a new set of Elixer nanoweb 45-105 strings. Original Fender case included (Silver Fender logo on the top of the case). Original natural finish. I believe it is B width at the nut. I'll have to get a measurement.

$1,350 shipped to the CONUS lower 48 only.
    Paypal or cash only. No trades.

Attached Files:

2. rocker68

Apr 22, 2012
    SE Florida
    back side...

Attached Files:

3. rocker68

Apr 22, 2012
    SE Florida
    more pics....

Attached Files:

4. rocker68

Apr 22, 2012
    SE Florida
    Pots....

Attached Files:

5. rocker68

Apr 22, 2012
    SE Florida
    More pics...

Attached Files:

6. rocker68

Apr 22, 2012
    SE Florida
    Neck....

Attached Files:

7. rocker68

Apr 22, 2012
    SE Florida
    More pics...

Attached Files:

8. rocker68

Apr 22, 2012
    SE Florida
    Neck pocket...

Attached Files:

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.