1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS :|: Vintage Modified Squier Fretless w/ Audere JZ3 Pre

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by RobertUI, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobertUI

RobertUI Thumper Supporting Member

Apr 7, 2005
    Herndon, VA - NoVa
    CLOSED to start a new thread without the Audere...

[DEL]FS :|: Vintage Modified Squier Fretless w/ Audere JZ3 Pre ($350 Shipped Conus)

I have had to face the harsh reality that I am NOT a fretless player, and while this is still an affordable option, alas I need another guitar for a project that I'm working on.

This bass has had very little playtime, and since i got it from the store, has always been strung with the halfrounds that I've got on it now. Nothing to really disclose, as it's so new, but it is used, so there may be a scratch or 2, though I treat all of my instruments very well.

The Audere is INCREDIBLE and brings this bass to a whole new level. Since it's been in, I've probably put less than an hour on this bass, it's a crying shame too! :bawl:

This bass will ship with a Fender standard gig bag, or for another $25 I'll ship it in a gator soft/hard case that shows some wear, but still rocks and is very sturdy.

I am also willing to separate the Audere from the bass, and will include the original control plate either way.
    [/DEL]

0814121816b.

2. RobertUI

Apr 7, 2005
    Herndon, VA - NoVa
    Bump to point out that I might be willing to consider parting it out, or dropping the price a smidge.

3. playzabass

playzabass

Sep 14, 2008
    Los Angeles
    How much for the Preamp?

4. RobertUI

Apr 7, 2005
    Herndon, VA - NoVa
    PM sent in reply (I need to be better about checking the threads I start).

This is still available, and I've got my eye on something, so I'm likely to take a MUCH lower offer! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.