1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS-vintage trace elliot AH350

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jaybass58, Apr 10, 2009.

1. jaybass58

jaybass58

Mar 31, 2009
    chicago
    for sale...1 all original trace elliot AH350/gp7 bass head.this head is a thing of beauty.It's clean,never needed a repair and every function works perfectly...yes the black light works,too.It is rated at 350rms/700 peak and it seems louder than that.I used this head for years at clubs and fests,and never had it past 1/2 volume.has xlr and 1/4 speaker outs.effects loop,dedicated tuner out,active/passive pad,gain and master volumes,2 slope selects,7 band graphic e.q.(with e.q.balance and gain controls)line out jack,and adjustable xlr direct out.this amp is AWESOME and LOUD!!! reply to jaybass58@comcast.net by the way,I'm just too computer illiterate to know how how to get a picture on here...could possibly consider trade for a p-bass w/maple neck...make me an offer