1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Vintage White Fender Standard Active Jazz Deluxe Bass Body Alder

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by troyus, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. troyus

troyus

Apr 9, 2008
    San Diego, CA.
    This is a basically brand new Fender Active Jazz Deluxe body (Alder) in Vintage white.

Includes the battery cover and set screws for the battery box. Factory routed for Active Jazz deluxe controls (would also be ideal for a 4+ band Audere preamp or similar) the only sign of wear on this body is a pinhead size mark near the strap post on the bottom of the body (you can BARELY see it in the last photo, a very small dark spot in lower right of picture). This was purchased new, but as soon as I bought it, I used the electronics for another project I built and sold the neck to a friend of mine. Paint is super shiny and this is an ideal body if you are wanting a Vintage White Jazz bass.

160 shipped in the CONUSA.

2834743984_ee47ddfd7a_b.

2834750786_9d471d63a6_b.

2833930301_4b4365d706_b.

2. troyus

troyus

Apr 9, 2008
    San Diego, CA.
  3. troyus

troyus

Apr 9, 2008
    San Diego, CA.