1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Hurley, Apr 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    This is an awesome power supply that I just have no use for anymore (no pedals!). It's in great condition and functions perfectly. There is some industrial strength velcro on the bottom.

Here's some specs from the "2 Plus".
    The only difference I know of is that on the "2 Plus", outputs 5 and 6 put out 200mA each, while the on the "2" they put out somewhat less. If you don't NEED those extra mA, save yourself a bunch of cash.

$105 shipped. PayPal preferred. This is less than the last one that sold here and much less than eBay. I've done many transactions on TB before and you can trust that this is just as it's described and you won't be disappointed. If you have any questions or want better pics feel free to ask.

Thanks for looking.:)
    --Brian

Attached Files:

2. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    pm sent to work out the details

3. youngheo

youngheo

Jul 30, 2002
    Dallas, TX
    payment sent!!

4. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    *** - over ? I haven't even had a response back to my pm. Who the f@ck are U ?

5. youngheo

youngheo

Jul 30, 2002
    Dallas, TX
    ....:rollno:

watch your language..

6. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    Yeah, it's sold. Thanks youngheo!

What's the BFD? youngheo was the first to say "I'll take it!". No one seems to post here that they've sent a PM anymore and the first person to post is rarely the first one to PM. I was just getting around to replying to the last of the PMs I received, not more than 24 hrs after I received them.

I'm sorry I don't have a PP2 for everyone who showed interest. I'm sure another will show up eventually. Also, I had this for sale in my other thread for nearly 3 WEEKS, if anyone cared to notice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.