1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by MCS4, Mar 30, 2013.

1. MCS4

MCS4

Sep 26, 2012
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive for sale - $90.00 shipped in the continental US. Great condition, original box and paperwork.

This is a great overdrive for bass -- the blend and tone knobs allow anything from full bass retention with a touch of OD through a nice bright cutting sound. At lower gain settings the Sparkle Drive also works as a clean boost or a reasonable EQ.

I also found that this pedal plays great with heavier distortions and fuzz. Placed before, it drives heavier pedals into even hairier places. However, to me it shines placed afterward -- with the tone at 12 o'clock or higher, it's like hitting a "definition" switch that adds clarity and midrange presence to a fuzz or distortion.

I'm selling only because I need a pedal with more gain for my current band. Mostly looking for cash but may consider trades for heavier OD pedals, boost pedals, or something involving a Nimbus.

Attached Files:

2. MCS4

MCS4

Sep 26, 2012
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Bump for a sweet OD.

3. MCS4

MCS4

Sep 26, 2012
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    SOLD at $90.