1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Walter Woods MI-200-8 stereo amplifier

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by interp, Nov 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. interp

interp Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2005
    Garmisch, Germany
    I've just acquired a WW Electracoustic stereo and have decided to part with this very rare earlier WW stereo amp. Walter apparently made only a few of these. Among its features are:

Sweepable lows, mids, and highs ("vari" knobs)
    Built-in crossover
    XLR out for each channel
    Stereo or bridged operation (needs bridging cable)

This amp produces 225 watts per channel into an 8-ohm load and 350 per channel into a 4-ohm load. When bridged, the output is 700 watts into an 8-ohm load. My understanding is that it should not be run into less than 8 ohms when bridged.

It has been in my possession only for a few months and has not been gigged during that time.

A small pic of the front panel is attached. Please email me directly for larger and more detailed photos.

I would like to sell it to a TB'er for what I paid -- $1,800. I prefer either PayPal or USPS money order. It will be VERY securely packed, and sent at buyer's expense by US Priority Mail.

If interested, please do not hesitate to ask any questions.

Ciao,

Kevin

Attached Files:

2. interp

interp Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2005
    Garmisch, Germany
    The price for this item is now $1600. Please see the new pics.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.