1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Walter Woods Super Hi (amber light)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by chrisplaysbass, Oct 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrisplaysbass

chrisplaysbass Supporting Member

Dec 7, 2007
    White Plains NY
    Endorsing Artist: labella strings, Aguilar Amplification, Cusack Electronics, Xotic effects
    I've had this amp a few years its fantastic, but I am feeling out the idea of selling it cause I need some cash. It just came back from walter and was overhauled, so clean bill of health. I will ship in the US. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Asking 1950 shipped and all.

2. sleeplessknight

sleeplessknight Supporting Member

Mar 8, 2002
    Seattle
    Not to be a downer, but I believe the forum rules state that for a FS item, you must include an asking price. Given that, put me down as "interested". :p Can you tell me a little more about the amp?

3. chrisplaysbass

Dec 7, 2007
    White Plains NY
    Endorsing Artist: labella strings, Aguilar Amplification, Cusack Electronics, Xotic effects
    I saw one go for $1925 a while back, Im not sure if these go up or down in value over time.

Not much to tell. Freshly overhauled, used but not abused. It hasnt been my main amp for about 2 years now.

4. guy n. cognito

guy n. cognito Secret Agent Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    So is this the price, or a history lesson?
    ;)

5. Zombbg4

Zombbg4

Jul 15, 2008
    Olympia,Wa
    Brush up on the "read me's". You need to post a price, and you can't ask the buyer :))) to cover paypal fees.

6. Fix'd

7. chrisplaysbass

Dec 7, 2007
    White Plains NY
    never cared much for rules, thanks for updating me on the read me's geez you guys take this seriously.

8. chrisplaysbass

Dec 7, 2007
    White Plains NY
    Any interest at all? I haven't used this amp regularly for 3 or 4 years now.

9. Kevin Ray

Kevin Ray

Aug 18, 2005
    Did you sell this amp yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.