1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Warmoth birdseye maple jazz neck, John Suhr pups/pre

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by HaPpYfAcE, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Up for grabs is a Jazz replacement neck from Warmoth. It's a reverse headstock (it may have been a lefty to begin with, but the nut is cut for a right-handed stringing style). It's just recently had the nut and frets filed. I don't have a string tree for it, but the tuners pictured are included. They show some rust/corrosion on them. I had the neck mounted for a short while and didn't have any issues with it during that time (few hours at most).

I also have a set of pups/pre out of a MIM Deluxe jazz bass. These are the 4 pole piece John Suhr jazz pickups (noise cancelling) and active 3 band preamp. The pole pieces show a little bit of dirt/rust? I took these out to go to a passive setup, so everything, even down to the output jack is included (no battery, though).

Price (shipping not included): $200 for the neck, $100 for the pups/pre.
    Trades: Looking for black hardware for a jazz bass 4 string (black badass bridge?), MIA jazz body (or a body with string-thru option), possibly a rackmount wireless, maybe something random, just let me know what you have.

neck, pickups and preamp are sold!

I accept paypal. You can make a cash offer if you like.

2. i have higher resolution copies of these pics if needed.
    IMG_0532.

IMG_0533.

IMG_0534.

3. KeithPas

KeithPas Supporting Member

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    Willing to split the pre/pickups?

4. sure, prob just go $50 each.

5. KeithPas

KeithPas Supporting Member

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    PM me your paypal info and I'll take the pre.

6. 3rdBass

3rdBass Funk in A Supporting Member

bee-YOU-ti-full birdseye on that neck ! :eek:

7. i think the flash brings it out a bit more, but it is definitely good lookin. :)

8. Funkinthetrunk

Funkinthetrunk Registered User Supporting Member

If I would have known you had this neck, I think we could've came up with some kinda deal...well, I hope the tuners work for ya.

Man, we could've met somewhere in the middle and save the shipping costs.

9. hey that doesn't stop you from buying it now. I'll even bring it up to ya. :p

10. Funkinthetrunk

I can't be tempted! :rollno:

11. take ya out to dinner, too? :p

:bag:

12. Funkinthetrunk

Really?

13. lol. do you want the neck or not? :smug:

14. panzerjp

panzerjp

Dec 28, 2008