FS: WARMOTH BUBINGA/EBONY JAZZ BASS NECK

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by SlingBass4, Aug 13, 2009.

1. SlingBass4

SlingBass4

Feb 28, 2009
    Kansas City
    Offered for your consideration is one of several of my Warmoth Jazz Bass 4-string bass necks. The neck wood is bubinga for definition, with a thick ebony fingerboard for solid sustain. This neck package also includes premium tuners. I had this neck built with 6105 stainless steel frets for long life and ease of playing. There is little evidence that this has experienced anything but love - NO nicks, dents, or issues of any kind. Although this neck was mounted - it recieved very little playing time, and is as close to new as one could hope for. The position markers are clay appearing acrylic to provide a vintage look for a Fender or clone type bass. I went with a corian nut for long life and solid, unaffected sound. Pictures tell much of the story, but don't nearly do it justice - this is a gorgeous neck! $300 + shipping to CONUS. Payment by USPS encouraged - PayPal accepted.

Attached Files:

2. SlingBass4

SlingBass4

Feb 28, 2009
    Kansas City
    Another couple of pics...

Attached Files:

3. SlingBass4

SlingBass4

Feb 28, 2009
    Kansas City
    And yet one more...

Attached Files:

4. KAHUNA801

KAHUNA801

Nov 3, 2007
    Replied in the other forum, definitely interested

5. J-Building

J-Building

Jan 1, 2009
    string tree?

6. SlingBass4

SlingBass4

Feb 28, 2009
    Kansas City
  7. SlingBass4

SlingBass4

Feb 28, 2009
    Kansas City
    TRADED (FOR ANOTHER WARMOTH NECK) AND SHIPPED!

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 18, 2021