1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS Warmoth fretless Jazz neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bassandbeyond, Mar 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassandbeyond

bassandbeyond

Aug 28, 2004
    Rockville MD
    Affiliated with Tune Guitar Maniac
    Since I got a new fretless 5 string, my Frankenfender is going back to being a fretted bass again. So I'm selling this 1992 Warmoth maple/ebony unlined fretless neck. I'm the original owner, but fretless isn't my main thing, so it's not heavily worn for it's age. The ebony has moderate string wear (best visible in the 3rd pic below), and there are no dings or gouges anywhere.

The maple has a bit of birdseye figure in it, and it's so straight and stable that I've never needed to adjust the truss rod in 17 years! It has a laquer finish, and is drilled for a standard 4 bolt 2.5" Fender neck pocket and 5/8" tuner holes. I had vintage '70's Fender tuners on it (not for sale), and apparently they left some stain on the back of the headstock (see 4th pic). I never saw this until I recently removed the tuners, and it doesn't go through the finish to the wood, although it might not clean off easily. If you are planning on installing small tuners, it could be visible. Feel free to email me for more pics. Asking $160 including shipping within the U.S.

2. bassandbeyond

bassandbeyond

Aug 28, 2004
    Rockville MD
    more pics

3. bassandbeyond

bassandbeyond

Aug 28, 2004
    Rockville MD
    Sold to MMC. Thanks!