1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS:Warmoth J fretless neck

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Jerry J, Jun 5, 2005.

1. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    Hey all,

I have a fretless Warmoth Jazz neck for sale. I bought it for a project. I ended up getting a Rob Allen MB-2 and a Conklin fretless 4, so I scrapped the project. I bought it from Warmoth without frets and had a local guitar guy put lines in the slots. It came out great.

The neck is maple with quite a bit of birdseye figuring. The board is a sweet piece of Ziricote with abalone dots. I can supply photos on request. It looks like I have exceeded my photo quota here in TB. So I can't post a picture of it here. :(

I spent quite a bit on the neck from Warmoth and then for the lines. The neck was mounted but it was a very clean job. This is for the neck only as the parts came off of my Jaco Sig. Jazz and had to go back on when I put the fretted neck back on.

I'm looking to get $300 plus shipping. Shipping should be cheap since the neck is fairly light. I do have the original box that came from Warmoth.