FS:Warmoth J fretless neck

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Jerry J, Jun 5, 2005.

1. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    Hey all,

I have a fretless Warmoth Jazz neck for sale. I bought it for a project. I ended up getting a Rob Allen MB-2 and a Conklin fretless 4, so I scrapped the project. I bought it from Warmoth without frets and had a local guitar guy put lines in the slots. It came out great.

The neck is maple with quite a bit of birdseye figuring. The board is a sweet piece of Ziricote with abalone dots. I can supply photos on request. It looks like I have exceeded my photo quota here in TB. So I can't post a picture of it here. :(

I spent quite a bit on the neck from Warmoth and then for the lines. The neck was mounted but it was a very clean job. This is for the neck only as the parts came off of my Jaco Sig. Jazz and had to go back on when I put the fretted neck back on.

I'm looking to get $300 plus shipping. Shipping should be cheap since the neck is fairly light. I do have the original box that came from Warmoth.