Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD FS.: Warmoth/Sadowsky 4 strings

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by maurilio, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maurilio

maurilio Musician - Owner at Mo's Shop - Tech at Nordstrand Supporting Member

May 25, 2003
    Studio City+Redlands, CA
    Endorsing artist: Nordstrand - Genzler Amplification - Sadowsky - Dunlops Strings - DR Strings
    SOLD!

Hi there,
    I'm selling this nice warmoth bass. Alder body, flamed maple top, tobacco burst, birdseye maple neck (tung oil finished), brazilian rosewood fretboard, matching flamed maple headstock.

Sadowsky preamp and humcan pickups. Controls are Volume (pp for active/passive), blend, VTC, stacked bass/treble. Hipshot tuners (with Xtender), Schaller bridge.
    Around 9,5 lbs.
    The body was routed to be strung "through the body" and there's a big scratch on the back due to a bad strap (see pics, not very good btw, sorry!). The battery box in the back is a double one, I had an Aguilar OBP1 previously. Pups and control cavity fully shielded.

The cost of all the parts was around $1050 (w/o labor).

I'm asking $600 + shipping

Check pics here (not good quality, sorry!)
    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mauriliomina@sbcglobal.net/album?.dir=/4583&.src=ph

Thank you!

Mo'

2. igroove4god

igroove4god

Oct 27, 2003
    PM sent! First dibs, thanks!

3. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    WOW!!! That bass looks nice!!!

4. bassaussie

bassaussie

Oct 6, 2001
    Portugal
    Wow! That's stunning, and the price is sensational.

5. igroove4god

igroove4god

Oct 27, 2003
    It is quite stunning and I am lucky to get first dibs on it. I am awaiting his email to complete the transaction. Take care!

6. maurilio

May 25, 2003
    Studio City+Redlands, CA
    Endorsing artist: Nordstrand - Genzler Amplification - Sadowsky - Dunlops Strings - DR Strings
    Thanks guys!
    Indeed, it is a great bass.... nice slap sounds also!
    I start thinking I made a mistake with the price..... :rolleyes:

Anyway, I have another one, vintage style, white, tort pg. It's heavier, but I like the sound better, and it has the NJ4SV!!!

I play 99% of the time my Metro MS5, so I don't need an extra bass..... and I need money for my new TFB550..... :hyper:

Have a nice day

Mo'

7. maurilio

May 25, 2003
    Studio City+Redlands, CA

Hey, you just got the email!

Mo'

8. bassaussie

bassaussie

Oct 6, 2001
    Portugal

Don't worry mate - just admiring, nothing more. I hope you land it, it's a great looking instrument.

9. maurilio

May 25, 2003
    Studio City+Redlands, CA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.