Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Warrior 5 Bolt on

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Walbassman, May 8, 2004.

1. Walbassman

Walbassman

Nov 27, 2002
    Nashville, TN
    I didn't think I was gonna do this, but this bass is not my sound. I love the construction of this bass. It is so smooth and fast, I just can't the sound to happen for me. It is quilted maple over ash and has basslines MM and J pickups, birdseye maple fingerboard. I have the certificateand the Warrior gig bag to come with it. There is a small crack in the headstock under the g string tuner which does not affect the playability or the tuning. I have recently acquired a number of Fenders and I cannot keep everything. If the Warrior sounded more like a stingray than a Lakland, I would probably keep it but I can't make it work...

I have pictures somewhere and if you are truly interested and not just scouting pix, email or Pm me and I will forward them to you

:D

Jaymi

2. Jaye

Jaye

Jan 30, 2004
    Portland, OR
    Trade intrest in a Pedulla Thunderbolt 5 perhaps?

3. Walbassman

Walbassman

Nov 27, 2002
    Nashville, TN
    Thanks, I cannot do a trade for this. I just bought 2 Fender Precisions that I have to pay for. I am asking 1100.00

4. Walbassman

Walbassman

Nov 27, 2002
    Nashville, TN
    ity bump bump

5. Jugghaid

Jugghaid

Jun 28, 2002
    Denver, CO, USA
    PM sent

6. Walbassman

Walbassman