1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS - Warrior Soldier 5 String

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by rhythmchanges, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    The one in my avatar is no longer mine, but I still have a nice J/MM four string Millennium.:cool:

2. rhythmchanges

rhythmchanges

May 7, 2007
    Virginia
    This one is still available.

3. rhythmchanges

rhythmchanges

May 7, 2007
    Virginia
    pending

4. rhythmchanges

rhythmchanges

May 7, 2007
    Virginia
    No longer pending... back on the block!

5. p0k

p0k I play the bass and design things.

Feb 6, 2007
    Brockton, MA
    any idea what the string spacing at the bridge is?

6. rhythmchanges

rhythmchanges

May 7, 2007
    Virginia
    Olympic-eve + just renewed my membership bump.

7. rhythmchanges

rhythmchanges

May 7, 2007
    Virginia
    The string spacing at the bridge appears to me to be 17ish mm?... I'll include a pic so you kids can tell me.

Also - I can't edit my initial post (there is no edit button!), but I am officially a somewhat motivated seller (since its been over a year) so I'll do a price drop HERE.

Now - $999 with soft warrior case. Buyer pays actual shipping.

If this was a 6 string, I'd be selling my Yamaha TRB6p, but I need the extra string, lol. If no one here wants it, she'll be going the way of the Bay.

warriorstringspacing.jpg

8. DanielleMuscato

DanielleMuscato

Jun 19, 2004
    Columbia, Missouri, USA
    Endorsing Artist, Schroeder Cabinets
    Ah... Yeah, you can't edit your posts once they're 3 months old.

I got your PM; I really want this bass, but I *just* bought a Ristola 6-string here on the TB classifieds from emjazz, and I just don't need another bass right now, and I really prefer rosewood fingerboards. Man... so tempting... I hate to say it, but I'm going to have to pass. Good luck on the sale, though, and happy New Year!

9. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

Dragging this thread back up............

I had the chance to play this very bass this evening and wow........Stingray to the 10th power! Extremely low action, weighs less than 9lbs easy and that pre-amp has some kick to it!! 34" scale and I'd say 17.5-18mm spacing. Volume knob also acts as the passive active switch. Love that slap switch too! If I had the money, I would have bought it on the spot!!

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 4, 2021