1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Warwick 2-Band Bart Preamp with Warwick Pots + DR Strings

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by gravesbass, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gravesbass

gravesbass Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Endorsing Artist: MesaBoogie-SpectorBass-Dunlop-EMG Pickups-Darkglass-Hipshot
    I have a mint Warwick 2-band Bartolini NTBT 4 knob preamp (vol/pan/bass/treble) with Warwick Pots for sale. It's out of a 2012 Special Edition Vavona Redwood Streamer 5 string bass. I'll get everything out later this evening. It's out of a lefty warwick bass but hear you can easily swap the wires to turn normal right handed. It's basically brand new. I took it out as soon as I received the bass and replaced with a Bart 3-band with 3 band switch.
    $50 shipped (for preamp prewired with pots)

pics of preamp attached

Attached Files:

2. I'm interested in the pre. Any way you could post a pic?

Thanks.

3. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    bump

4. Spfairchild

Spfairchild

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    Endorsing Artist: MTD Basses, Genzler Amplification, GHS Strings, Tsunami Cables, Sonic Nuance Electronics Contributing Reviewer: Bass Gear Magazine
    Warwick uses some interesting, less common pot types. Can you list the values and types of pots (linear or log)? Push/pull on the vol/blend?

5. Means2nEnd

Means2nEnd Supporting Member

This is a Bartolini preamp and pickup setup just MEC pots so values are the same and I might add the MEC pots are fantastic and are slow to cut and boost. They also last a long time but may get “easy” to turn.

EQ pots = Linier 50K
    Mater volume = Audio taper 25K
    Blend = Audio taper 250K

You wouldn't find this on the new Warwick site because they pretty much ruined it a few months ago.

6. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Thx Means2nend. That is correct. I'll check the Volume for Push/Pull Active/Passive tonight.

7. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    ...and this guy is SOLD. Going to live in a new bass. Closing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.