1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Warwick Bleached Blonde 2003 Limited Edition Thumb Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by eg320, Jul 24, 2012.

1. eg320

eg320

Dec 9, 2009
    Goodyear, AZ
    For Sale, my 4-string Warwick Bleached Blonde 2003 Limited Edition Thumb Bass

Great bass, plays nice, fast neck with low action, just doesn't see much playing now with Dingwall 5 & 6 string Afterburners getting most of my attention. I'd rather see them (along with a 2006 Dirty Blonde 4 string also being sold) go to new home and get the attention they deserve.

Body, neck, finish and frets in nice shape. Comes with Warwick gig bag, owners kit and paperwork.

$ 1,200 + shipping

Details
    In 2003 Warwick produced 350 "Bleached Blonde" Thumb Bolt-on LTD basses. The body of this beauty is made of American Swamp Ash with Flamed Maple top and has a Satin Oil finish. The Headstock is covered with a matching veneer of Flamed Maple, too. The neck and the fingerboard are also constructed from Flamed Maple. This special instrument required an equally special finishing touch, so the Warwick Custom Shop created a new mother-of-pearl "Sunset" inlay design: when the sun finally sets behind the mountain, two wolves start howling in the night at the 19th and 21st fret... Now this inlay option is one of the many available regulars at Warwick's custom shop.
    * American Swamp Ash body
    * Flamed Maple top
    * AAA Flamed Maple neck
    * Flamed Maple fingerboard with "Sunset" inlays and 24 frets
    * Scale length: 34" (long)
    * Matched headstock with Flamed Maple veneer
    * Active MEC J/J-Style pickups
    * Active MEC 2-Band electronics
    * Satin Tinted finish
    * Chrome or black hardware
    * 4 and 5-string versions
    * Only 350 built
    * Hans Peter Wilfer signature and metallic inlay with limited edition serial number on back of headstock

Attached Files:

2. guitar<bass

guitar<bass

Oct 25, 2005
    Kansas
    Im saving for an 06. Forgot all about these. Sweet! Glws

3. eg320

eg320

Dec 9, 2009
    Goodyear, AZ
    Definitely nice.....sound kinda reminds me of a J-bass on steroids, with maybe a little more punch.

4. These are great basses! I just picked one up and it is a killer bass! Very good price too! GLWS

5. eg320

eg320

Dec 9, 2009
    Goodyear, AZ
    Both Blondes are SOLD