Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Warwick Corvette Jazzman FNA LTD 2002

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Eggman, Dec 15, 2004.

1. Eggman

Eggman

Dec 3, 2004
    Denver, Colorado
    I have a Warwick Corvette Jazzman FNA LTD 2002 sitting around collecting dust that should be in the hands of someone who will play it more often than I do.

I purchased it new in June 2003. It is in great condition. Only flaw I see is a slight wood grain flaw on the E string side of the headstock. It was there when I bought the bass - and it in no way affects anything. I figure Warwick either didn't see it or didn't want to do anything about since it is a custom inlay neck and signed by Hans Peter Wilfer - Warwick Founder.

PM me and I will send photos. You can see it in my public profile on TalkBass.

Bass - Warwick Hardshell Case - shipping to the lower 48 US = asking $1500.00

Thanks,

Eggman

2. Eggman

Eggman

Dec 3, 2004
    Denver, Colorado
    Here are some pics. This bass is #155 of 200 made.

Attached Files:

3. Eggman

Eggman

Dec 3, 2004
    Denver, Colorado
    Headstock photos

Attached Files:

4. Eggman

Eggman

Dec 3, 2004
    Denver, Colorado
    bump

5. Eggman

Eggman

Dec 3, 2004
    Denver, Colorado
    Original post said $1500 delivered - I am flexible - so make an offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(no trades - I need to raise cash for GAS purchases!)

6. HamOnTheCob

HamOnTheCob Jacob Moore Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    Endorsing Artist for Warwick Basses, Mesa Engineering, Joyo Technology, Dr. J Pedals, and Levy's Leathers
    bump, with tears... :bawl:

I want one of those so much...

7. BustinJustin

BustinJustin banned

Sep 12, 2003
    NYC, LI too

killer bass... tears indeed!!!!!!

another bump

8. Eggman

Eggman

Dec 3, 2004
    Denver, Colorado
    Still have it - want to sell it. Someone make an offer!!!

9. 4string4ever

4string4ever Guest

Apr 18, 2004
    Orlando, Florida
    Is that hollowed out in the center, or does the wood pattern just make it look that way??

10. I'd be all over that if it was a 5 string. I have a new found love for Warwicks after playing a Thumb 4 used in a music store the other day! Nothing like the tone of my Laklands....but in a good way! :)

11. Eggman

Eggman

Dec 3, 2004
    Denver, Colorado
    Nope - it is flat topped. The effect you see is the figuring in the swirly bubinga top. Very 3-D looking.

12. Eggman

Eggman

Dec 3, 2004
    Denver, Colorado
    I find the Corvette body style is much better balanced than the Thumb - you should really try this one :D

13. I'd love to...I just don't think my wife would appreciate me selling one of my kids!!! hahahaha
    Mitch ;)

14. Eggman

Eggman

Dec 3, 2004
    Denver, Colorado
    Ended up trade this to 4string4ever - for his Spector NS-JH5 CM.