FS Warwick Corvette Proline

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by silen7ce, May 5, 2012.

1. silen7ce

silen7ce

Dec 11, 2006
    I have a Warwick Corvette Proline for sale.

Beautiful ocean blue finish on a flame maple body.
    Gold hardware and strings
    MEC active/passive electronics
    This was my main gigging bass for about a year and a half and it has scuffs and dings to prove it. I have a feeling I am going to regret selling this bass but I just have too many basses to keep it. There is an issue with the jack. I'm not sure if it just needs to be tightened or if it needs to be replaced. When you plug a cable in, it will work unless you put it all the way in. Example, it will work fine if it is maybe 1/16th of an inch from being fully plugged in. I played a show with it like this and didnt have any issues as it is a really tight jack. I have tried to capture all scuffs in the pictures below.

Originally I was asking $700 + shipping but because of the jack I am dropping the price to $650 + shipping.

IMG_2165.jpg
    IMG_2166.jpg
    IMG_2167.jpg
    IMG_2169.jpg
    IMG_2171.jpg
    IMG_2172.jpg
    IMG_2174.jpg
    IMG_2175.jpg
    IMG_2176.jpg
    IMG_2178.jpg
    IMG_2180.jpg
    IMG_2181.jpg
    IMG_2182.jpg
    IMG_2183.jpg
    IMG_2185.jpg
    IMG_2187.jpg
    IMG_2191.jpg
    IMG_2192.jpg
    IMG_2197.jpg

2. TNCreature

TNCreature Jinkies! Supporting Member

Jan 25, 2010
    Philadelphia Burbs
    I have the 5 string fretless version of this and it sounds amazing.

3. fuzzychaos

fuzzychaos

Mar 17, 2008
    Ohio
    Hmmmm, i have a red 5 string of this same bass and it's phenomenal. If it's still here Friday, i may just give you a PM

4. silen7ce

silen7ce

Dec 11, 2006
    I really don't want to sell this bass!!! Someone buy my other warwick so I can keep the proline!!!

5. silen7ce

silen7ce

Dec 11, 2006
    Gonna give this one more bump. Will take a reasonable offer, as much as I love the bass, I just don't need it!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 22, 2021