1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Warwick Corvette Standard Fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by thisSNsucks, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thisSNsucks

thisSNsucks Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Yonkers, NY
    Well, I'm putting up my Warwick Corvette Standard Fretless for sale. I got this bass sometime last month. It needed a little bit of work, but now its up and running and is a great fretless bass.

Quick specs. Passive MEC Dynamic Correction Pickups, V/B/T, Bubinga body, Ovankol Neck, Ebony Fingerboard. Weighs in around 10lbs.

Full Disclosure: The neck has a crack close to the headstock. It was professionally repaired while it was owned by one of its previous owners. It can be felt but its in a spot where your thumb will probably never touch.

When I recieved the bass it needed its electronics to be wired up. I actually ended up swapping outthe original pots for CTS pots, and an Orange Drop Cap. The original output jack is still in there.

Some of the plastic where the nut sits on top of is cracked on the G side. It doesn't cause any problems but should be noted.

It also needed strap pegs, so I put on a set of Schaller Strap locks that I had laying around.

Well now that thats all out of the way I can honestly say that it is a great playing great sounding fretless.This is definately a workhorse and has it share of tiny dings and scuffs on the body and tip of the headstock. It has some very fine wear on the fingerboard from someone using rounds on it. It now has on GHS flats that sound nice and thumpy, and provide pleanty of "mwah" Oh and just to let you know, the harmonics on this thing are amazing.

I'd be happy to break even so I'm asking $340 Shipped via Paypal or Money Order to the Continental US.

I do not have a case or gig bag but it will be well packed. I can either ship it in one large box, or take the neck off and ship it out in two packages, your choice.

PM me with any questions or offers.

Now some Pics!

2. thisSNsucks

thisSNsucks Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Yonkers, NY
    P1010194.

P1010199.

P1010201.

P1010206.

P1010196.

3. thisSNsucks