Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Warwick, Genz-Benz, Rocktron, etc

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by HamOnTheCob, Apr 15, 2005.

1. HamOnTheCob

HamOnTheCob Jacob Moore Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    Endorsing Artist for Warwick Basses, Mesa Engineering, Joyo Technology, Dr. J Pedals, and Levy's Leathers
    Hey guys, I have a baby on the way, so I'm getting rid of some stuff. If you don't like my prices, feel free to shoot me a reasonable offer. I'd rather not trade, as that would defeat the purpose of selling this stuff to raise money for the baby on the way.

Please note: prices include shipping in the 48 contiguous states. Shipping to other areas may cost more, and will be tacked on accordingly. Thanks!

Genz-Benz GB210T-XB (a pair of 'em) - $325 shipped EACH or $600 shipped for BOTH
    These are amazing 2x10 cabs, I just don't need them anymore. Great shape. Sound excellent. No tears in carpet, no cracks on the plastic corners. Horn works in each cab. Each is 250W @ 8 ohms.
    Click Here for Pictures

Genz-Benz GB115B - $200 shipped (lowered from $225) SOLD
    300W 1x15" cab. 8 ohms. Sounds very good, and looks great from the front. Whole cab is in good shape except a tear in the carpet on the right side.

Genz-Benz Intro 50 combo - $175 shipped SOLD
    50W - a VERY conservative rating! This thing is loud! 12" driver plus a tweeter. Very functional EQ. Headphone out and all. I have 2 of them and only need 1!

Warwick Thumb Bolt-On 6 - $1000 shipped (lowered from $1150) SOLD
    1998. Wenge neck, brass nut. Schaller straplocks. Seymour Duncan Basslines pickups. Definitely an awesome bass, but I have to choose between this and my Streamer LX5, and I simply can't part ways with the LX. I wish I could afford to keep this, but the money would really help out with the baby. Comes in a like new Warwick Rockbag gigbag.

Warwick Streamer Std 4 - $650 shipped SOLD
    1999. Dual humbuckers. Ovankol neck. Red stain. This is not a Rockbass, it's a genuine Warwick made in Germany. I'll be taking some good pics in the next few days when I get a chance. Comes with a chipboard case.

Lotus L-80 acoustic guitar - $100 shipped (lowered from $150)
    Made in the 70s I think. I don't know a whole lot about it, but my grandpa always had it around and I never play it, so it's on its way out if anyone wants it. Sounds good. Needs new strings. Comes with a chipboard case.

Kyser quick-release trigger Capo for guitar - $10 shipped
    Like new. Black. $16 new. I lost mine, so I bought another one, and then found the original one. Altogether, I think I have 3 and only need 1.

Rocktron Pro-Rax CRS Chorus - $50 shipped (lowered from $60)
    I bought this 1/2 rack unit for my rack setup, and never used it because I don't have a power adapter for it. Never bothered to get one, though any standard Boss-type A/C adapter will work. I've gone away from a rack setup now so I don't need this around.

MEC Gold J pickups (passive) - $40 shipped
    These were in my Streamer LX5. There's nothing wrong with them or anything, I just upgraded my entire electronics package to a 3-band system from a Streamer Stage II, and I don't need the extra pickups.

Genz-Benz Deep 4-space rack - $65 shipped

I can't think of anything else at the moment. Pics to follow when I get a chance!

Thank you, and I sincerely appreciate the help!
    Jake

2. Give me a shout out if you ever do wanna sell that sweet LX-5.

Bumpage.

3. HamOnTheCob

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    Endorsing Artist for Warwick Basses, Mesa Engineering, Joyo Technology, Dr. J Pedals, and Levy's Leathers
    Pics...

GB115B: http://users.1st.net/milk/115B/

Thumb 6: http://users.1st.net/milk/Thumb_6_BO/

Intro 50: http://users.1st.net/milk/Intro50/

Lotus (better pics can be taken upon request): http://users.1st.net/milk/Jake_Moore/Gear/L80.jpg

Chorus: http://users.1st.net/milk/Rocktron_Chorus01.jpg

Capo: http://users.1st.net/milk/Kyser_Capo.jpg

Like I said, pics of the Streamer Std to come. Also, if you need a pic of the MECs, let me know and I can snap off a few. But they look like black J pickups. Both are bridge length, by the way!

Jake

4. HamOnTheCob

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    Everything's for sale for the right price. ;)

I'd need more out of it than most would probably want to pay though. I just bought those Stage II 3-band electronics and paid to have them installed, so that adds to what an LX5 would typically go for. Not only that, but it's an amazing bass, both in playability and in tone. I love it to bits. So it would take a lot to pry it out of my hands. :)

Thanks,
    Jake

5. think you might like to trade for the pro-line? PM or email me :)
    b

6. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I just sold my GB head, and I'm ready for some more GB gear. I'm looking hard at that combo. It would look real nice in my den.

-Mike

7. HamOnTheCob

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    I'm sure your den would look way better with an Intro 50 in it Mike. ;)

b-monkey: PM sent

Jake

8. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Yeah Jake, I'm thinking you are right. Let me see how the cash flow shakes out over the next couple days. Once I get a new amp, I'll know what I have left to spend on a small practice amp.

-Mike

9. HamOnTheCob

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    Mike: Just let me know buddy. :)

I also forgot to mention that I have a Genz-Benz 4-space rack case that I'm selling. Kinda getting away from the rack idea. My new WT-400 just looks too sweet sitting by itself to put it into a rack.

If anyone's interested, I'd sell it for $50 shipped. It's in excellent condition. Includes the front and rear covers and rack screws.

Thanks,
    Jake

10. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    PM sent.....

-Mike

11. HamOnTheCob

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
  12. HamOnTheCob

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
  13. konfishily

konfishily

Jan 24, 2004
    Brooklyn, NY
    love that streamer, free bump

I might get it if i sell my 6 string in time

14. HamOnTheCob

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    Hey thanks man, just drop me a PM when you're ready to buy it. ;)

Jake

15. HamOnTheCob

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
  16. HamOnTheCob

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    The Intro 50 has been sold. I have another one though if someone wants one bad enough.

Jake

17. HamOnTheCob

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    I've lowered a few of my prices. The 115 cab, the Thumb 6, and the chorus half-rack unit have been discounted.

Also, the Streamer is on hold.

Thanks guys,
    Jake

18. Ethon

Ethon

Jan 25, 2003
    Akron, Ohio
    is that 15 still on hold for me whenever we can meet up? lol

19. HamOnTheCob

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    I also lowered some more prices guys.

Yeah bro, it's yours. I forgot to say it was on hold. You still want it?

Jake

20. Ethon

Ethon

Jan 25, 2003
    Akron, Ohio
    Indeed...I think I might be headed down to Freeport this weekend? Well, I know my dad is, but I'll be sure to get ahold of you