1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: WARWICK ROCKCASE PEDALBOARD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by maxvalentino, Oct 23, 2006.

1. maxvalentino

maxvalentino Endorsing Artist Godin Guitars/ Thomastik-Infeld

FS: Warwick RockCase Pedal board

So, I recently went from a rack setup to one more pedal based (just to save my back a little…) and my wife, bless her soul, bought me a new pedal board…but she didn’t know I had one custom built for me as well. So now I end up with two nice, but not too big, pedal boards.

This is the Warwick RockCase. Measures (usable board space) 16.5”x18”. The case itself is stainless steel, silover with very cool anvil-style butterfly latches (the big hefty ones!), and so is quite secure. The “top” of the case is a full 4.5” deep so it can accommodate “bigger” sized pedals. Board is Velcro finished, and by the measurements you can se it is almost square, as opposed to the more rectangular type boards. So you can layer three pedal deep across it….even tho’ it is a rather small board (and so leasves a small onstage footprint). Very nice pedal board (unpowered, of course) which I would keep if….

I think new they are over $100...let it go for $65 plus shipping.

PM me here atTB

Max

2. maxvalentino

maxvalentino Endorsing Artist Godin Guitars/ Thomastik-Infeld

Still available....bump.

Max

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 16, 2021