Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Warwick Streamer Jazzman 5 in UK

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Rusty Chainsaw, Oct 7, 2004.

1. Rusty Chainsaw

Rusty Chainsaw

Oct 15, 2002
    The Cronx
    I'm GASsing for a new Sei Bass, so my nearly-new Warwick Streamer Jazzman 5-string is up for sale!

It's less than a month old, custom-ordered from Germany. It's a 5-string, the "nirvana black" oil finish over a swamp ash body with flame maple cap, ovangkol neck with wenge fingerboard, and the bass was ordered with black hardware to complement the finish. It's got the J+MM MEC pickup config, with the MEC 3-band EQ. All the specs for the bass are on the Warwick website ( www.warwickbass.com ). The bass has probably been played for less than 4 hours in total, and not gigged and is in the same perfect condition I received it in. It comes with the original Warwick Rockbag gig bag, the Warwick owners' manual and warranty, tags and tools.

To you, my friends, £1000... :D I'm based in South London but can ship the bass (I have easy access to couriers at work).

I'll add a pic a bit later on. PM me if you're interested.

Russ :bassist:

2. O how I wish I had a grand!

3. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    I'd like to see a picture.

4. Rusty Chainsaw

Rusty Chainsaw

Oct 15, 2002
    The Cronx
    I'll post up a pic by 6pm tonight.

5. Rusty Chainsaw

Rusty Chainsaw

Oct 15, 2002
    The Cronx
    Haven't you got enough basses, Nick? :)

Even though I know there's no such thing... :D

6. I'm selling a few to hopefully get..........A WARWICK FIVE STRING! But even then I doubt I'd have enough to afford a thousand quid bass.

7. Rusty Chainsaw

Rusty Chainsaw

Oct 15, 2002
    The Cronx
    OK, as promised, here are the pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. I-Love-Ratm

I-Love-Ratm

Feb 24, 2003
    I'd like everyone to know that thiw ill cost you 1,783.40 USD and 1,450.08 Euro.

9. Cries...a lot! :bawl: :bawl: Me wants! I'd give all my bass collection(except my thumb) for that thing!

10. *Cries more* just looking at it is torture. I wants one!!!

11. Bump, c'mon this is an awesome bass guys!

12. Rusty Chainsaw

Rusty Chainsaw

Oct 15, 2002
    The Cronx
    Just to note that Nickthebassist isn't on comission for plugging my ad here... :D

13. BUMP! COME ON PEOPLE! PUH-LEASE! THE LONGER IT STAYS HERE THE MORE IT TORTURES ME!

14. Rusty Chainsaw

Rusty Chainsaw

Oct 15, 2002
    The Cronx
    If I get no interest by Monday (other than Nick GASsing over it.. :D ), it'll have to go on Ebay, where I'm pretty sure it'll go for more than the £1000 I'm asking here... c'mon people! :cool:

I'll sell to overseas Talkbassers as well, incidentally... you could pay me by Paypal or wire transfer. And there'll be no customs fees inside the EU.

15. Rusty Chainsaw

Rusty Chainsaw

Oct 15, 2002
    The Cronx
    Bump.... :D

If there's no interest by the end of today, it'll be going on Ebay.

16. Rusty Chainsaw

Rusty Chainsaw

Oct 15, 2002
    The Cronx
    Grrr... nobody wants it on Ebay... :( Have relisted it now for the third time.

So, for you, my TalkBass brethren, I am lowering the price. £900. I need to get this out the door!

17. TaySte_2000

TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
    Damn wonder how much I can get for my kidney, I know I don't need two :D

18. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Such a sweet bass for £900

19. Rusty Chainsaw

Rusty Chainsaw

Oct 15, 2002
    The Cronx
    Right people... need to sell this bass this week... my recent Spector-related GAS has left me rather skint. I've relisted it on Ebay, but if anyone wants to make me a sensible (monetary) offer, I'm open to suggestions. It's still virtually unplayed, and has only been out of its gig bag once since I originally put the ad up! Hell, the strings still sound new!

20. Rusty Chainsaw

Rusty Chainsaw

Oct 15, 2002
    The Cronx
    OK, the bass is now sold... :)