FS-- Warwick Streamer Stage I

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by fake, Jan 24, 2004.

1. Warwick Streamer Stage I
    Warwick hard case
    Double Strap Gig Bag
    Zoom Bass Effects Pedal

I just cant find the time to play it anymore.

Im not sure on the price so make an offer please...

The Guitar is in great condition and has no scratches or dents.

2. pistoleroace

Sep 13, 2002
    Wrong forum, this should be in the "for sale" forum, not here.
  3. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    You know, if you're going to register solely to sell stuff, at least read the forum rules and FAQs to get your ad in the right forum.

4. well im not. im actually just getting back into bass, and i need the money so i can get a cheaper one. STILL FOR SALE...
  5. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

not trying to be a butt, but dude, if I were you I'd fill my profile and change my user name, to be honest I wouldn't buy anything from a new member named fake.
  6. lol, i know what u mean. this is my "gaming" name, and i thought about it, but i couldnt think of anything else. besides, i know im not here to rip anyone off. if i was, why would i name myself fake? *profile filled*
  7. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
  8. well that little peice of paper is the actual receipt for $2200, and these guitars appreciate in value, so with the other things included i was hoping for around $2000.
  9. Warwicks are so sweet.....

Ill include a wireless setup..
  10. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Removed posts that were outside of the Classifieds guidelines.
  11. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Umm....I don't mean to cut into your thread, but this is pretty misleading information...
  12. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    not to hate on you, but stage 1's only go for just over a grand. You can pick up a used stage 2 for less than 2 grand. You are including alot of stuff though.
  13. Halftooth

Halftooth Supporting Member

Nov 24, 2002
    Tri-Valley, NorCal
    Really the only basses that I know appreciate in value are old Fender Jazz basses. Everything else for the most part depreciates in value. I'm sure there are a few others out there that increase as well, but Warwick's are not one of them, especially the newer, mass produced ones.
  14. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Uh, I don't know what the used market for Stage I's is like, but new they sell for a lot more than a grand.
  15. To get an idea...

There's a used (but in good condition) 94 Stage I on basscentral for $1500.00.
  16. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    wow...looks really sweet...2k is a little rich for my blood though...
  17. okay okay i admit im a noob. im really sorry. I relally love this bass and i posted a thread about all the flaming and hating and all the whining but an admin deleted it. i also agree that the price is a little high, considering that is is not new. I really did believe that they did in fact appreciate in value. i am not here to mislead anyone or be dishonest. i have been told by many people that these guitars really do appreciate, but obviously i am wrong.

Does $1450 sound aliitle bit better?

18. yea a four string without gold knobs, tuners... and the pickups are different... and it doesnt come with gig bag, hard case, effects pedal, or wireless???

i still beat that price....