1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Warwick Vampyre NT5 Limited Edition 2004

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MozzaRellum, Dec 8, 2011.


Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MozzaRellum

    MozzaRellum

    Jul 28, 2008
    California
    For sale rare bird - Warwick Vampyre NT5 Limited Edition 2004
    Swamp ash body/Maple Top
    Ebony fingerboard
    Active/Passive
    Straplocks, Rockbag
    3300$ shipped WORLDWIDE
    Possible trade (Spector Euro 5, USA Spector NS5 or something else 5str) with cash
    z_0a9d63eb.
    z_b17ea2d2.
    z_bb5c2917.
    z_aaa3e68d.
    z_be5147ea.
    z_b3d36903.
     
  2. PersonalTraynor

    PersonalTraynor

    Jan 14, 2011
    Lady parts, Canada
    peaveyTraynor freakazoid...
    What a beauty! BUMP!
     
  3. zrxnha

    zrxnha

    Sep 25, 2010
    ^_^。nice one!
     
  4. t1m2ku3

    t1m2ku3

    Oct 15, 2011
    From Russia with love :)
     
  5. devilman666

    devilman666

    Apr 23, 2011
    manchester nh
    Wow this is on my basses I must check out and play some time. Neck on that looks a lot thinner than standard corvettes and thumb basses.
     
  6. Lee H

    Lee H

    Nov 30, 2011
    Redding CA
    looks like the tailpiece could use a little work to get that b string seated correctly. I would be afraid it would always be out of tune, if you played aggressively...
    I do like the look. Actually I have always been a sucker for the metal look, so that is no surprise
     
  7. GORGEOUS.
     
  8. Should be the standard profile for that time period
     
  9. MozzaRellum

    MozzaRellum

    Jul 28, 2008
    California
    it's limited edition vampyre, so neck is really thiner...
     
  10. pretty much solves the ultimate bass for metal question.
     
    ialma likes this.
  11. t1m2ku3

    t1m2ku3

    Oct 15, 2011
    странно что не берут:)
     
  12. five7

    five7 Supporting Member

    Dec 5, 2009
    Denver
    bad boy indeed!
     
  13. shanetrain

    shanetrain

    Dec 15, 2011
    Northern NJ
    She's pretty...I played one at the Warwick showroom in NYC. That Trans black satin finish is sweet. It is more metal than metal!
     
  14. boogie8008

    boogie8008

    Nov 18, 2008
    Denver CO
    You just need a tapered b string.
     
  15. MozzaRellum

    MozzaRellum

    Jul 28, 2008
    California
    it's just 0.135 ))))
     
  16. austentaciousC

    austentaciousC

    Mar 17, 2010
    Lol at B string, love this bass!
     
  17. Очень странно)))
     
  18. Lee H

    Lee H

    Nov 30, 2011
    Redding CA
    ..LOL...machinist mentality...cutting metal is easy and solves 99% of fitment problems...the other 1% is best cured with a bigger hammer

    I have probably thought this way too long to change now
     
  19. austentaciousC

    austentaciousC

    Mar 17, 2010
    if this bass is still here at the end of Jan. im taking it!
     
  20. Lee H

    Lee H

    Nov 30, 2011
    Redding CA
    Just my own opinion on the matter...
    I would address fitment in the tailpiece, and not the string. IF I had this, I would not want to be restricted to what strings I could or could not use. It would fit whatever strings I preferred, as well as whatever string I may have to substitute in an emergency... that might mean something off the shelf in some podunk little town. Even EB power slinkies are better than nothing, IF you need a string, and I am not above a substitute if it is the difference between playing and being a spectator
     

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.