1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Washburn Acoustic Electric Guitar - Needs Work $90.00 Shipped CONUS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by BassSurfer, Jun 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For sale is a beautiful sounding Washburn Acoustic Electric Guitar. This guitar was purchased from Ebay in 2008 and has been in my smoke free home ever since. As you can see, it does need some work! It will need a new nut and a new bridge. It has some old pegs that are stuck in the bridge that are easy to get out and MAY need to be re-wired in the longrun. The electronics work well but I have not been able to test it in quite some time. This is not a difficult fix by any means but I just do not have the time to do it. When this guitar is all setup, it will sound great! Crisp highs, solid (not boomy) lows, and an overall balanced mid range. A great "project" or "fixer-upper" guitar for all of you here on TB. I have taken many pictures just to show you its condition. If there is no interest here I will throw it on Ebay :ninja:

SOLD AUF EBAY

I'm only asking $90.00 shipped due to the imperfections.

Please PM me if you have any other questions or need anything else!

EDIT: Here it is, but with a different pre..

2. BUMP...

Local New York City (Five Boroughs Pickup) can have it for $65.00! I will meet you in Manhattan or Bay Ridge Brooklyn OR near the Queens Center Mall, Queens...

3. Another bump.... anyone want this? when it is all setup and strung it really sounds great! Great "music room" guitar for writing songs/gathering ideas...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.